<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello. I've been reading blogs for quite a while, but until very recently I never considered keeping one of my own. I finally realized that blogs are the perfect means of expression for someone like me who is interested in a lot of things but unable to make a long-term commitment to any of them, and who knows a lot about a lot of things but isn't an expert on any one thing (except perhaps for novels for adolescents written in the U.S. between 1946 and 1964, which was the subject of my dissertation). This is more or less an experiment: I can't promise I'll keep this up for long, but we'll see how it goes.

If this is the only post, or one of the only posts, on this blog, then you've stumbled across it by accident, since I haven't publicized it anywhere yet. Apologies anyway for the lack of content--I'll have more up soon, I promise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?