<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

HOUSEKEEPING

I've changed my blog's description, adding music and dropping politics and philosophy. I dropped politics, not because I've lost interest in it, but because I realized that the blogs in my sidebar, and the blogs they link to, do a much better job of tracking and commenting on it than I could. (Be sure to check out Brad DeLong's Semi-Daily Journal, which I just added: an excellent source for both politics and economics.) I still hope to occasionally post political commentary, but right now it would be deceptive to have that word in my description.

The same is true of philosophy. When I started the blog, I'd intended to write on philosophy occasionally. I still want to, but so far I just haven't found the time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?