<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

WELCOME!

To those who arrived her by following the link from iJournalista!, howdy. (My first link, afaik--and from Dirk Deppey, no less! I feel like a real blogger now.) If you're interested in more reviews of Japanese-language manga, there are two in the archives: scroll down to Dec. 16 for the first, and Dec. 15 for the second. Read the first, on Shiriagari Kotobuki, especially: these are the best manga I've read, in Japanese or English. (Please note that the boycott mentioned in the post above is no longer on: a contract has been signed.) I'm also working on, not reviews, but brief descriptions of the Japanese-language manga I bought most recently; these should be up later today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?