<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

APOLOGY

Speaking of not updating very often, I owe my regular readers (and I'm pretty sure I have at least a few) a big apology for the infrequency and lack of content in my updates. In part it's due to a general lack of energy, which deters me both from writing and from doing things (like reading Japanese, or reading in general) which lead to writing. In regard to reviews/descriptions of Japanese-language manga in particular, which some of you may come here for, the current state of my Japanese-reading ability falls between two stools: I can read well enough so that I can look at a Japanese-language manga and envision having read it, so that doing a description without having read it seems inadequate (does that make any sense?), but it still takes me a long time to actually read anything. In any case, I'll try to do better.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?