<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 04, 2005

POWERPUFF RABBITS?

About two weeks ago I read on someone's LiveJournal (I think) that they wished they'd bookmarked a scanlation of a "manga about three little girls who turn into flying rabbit superheroes to save people from gloom, cynicism, and despair." When I read this I remembered having seen a brief anime about three girls who turn into flying rabbit superheroes, but I didn't remember the name. Since then, with some help, I've identified it: it's Sweet Valerian, based on an as yet unlicensed manga by CLAMP. Unfortunately, though, I no longer remember where I read the original reference. So if anybody reading this does know who mentioned it, please pass this info along.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?