<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

FRUITS BASKET VOL. 20 FOLLOW-UP

I've started a new blog, called Completely Futile Annex to hold stuff that I want to post, but which is so spoiler-laden that I'd rather not expose people to it accidentally. (Yes, it's a kludge, but it's the easiest way to do it I could think of.) My first post there is a collection of miscellaneous, spoiler-filled remarks about Fruits Basket vol. 20. If you haven't read the volume (or chapters 114-119, if you read the chapters), I recommend that you not read the post: there are major spoilers for vol. 20, and you're really better off not being spoiled. (And no, I'm not talking about THAT spoiler; if you know about THAT you'll still be spoiled.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?